NOTE: DATES AND TIMES ARE TBD AFTER WE DISCUSS YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
IMPORTANT: NOTE THE ORGANIZATION YOU ARE WITH WHEN YOU REGISTER.
Our Private Group Program is designed to strengthen team and leadership skills for colleagues in an organization. The planned non-riding activities are with horses, a prey animal, who need to feel safe. Horses don’t care about appearance, titles, degrees, or experience. They instinctively know the leader they will follow. Attributes of strong teams/leaders are made perfectly clear when around a horse. Small-Group Program program is designed to:
- Uncover individual strengths and development opportunities
- Build collaboration skills
- Enhance communication ability
- Create a better understanding of team dynamics/relationships
- Collaborate and customize your Team Building Program
- Become more Self-Aware
Please read our COVID PROTOCOL on the Contact Us link.
Notes: You will be on a working farm. It is suggested you wear closed-toe shoes that don’t mind dirt! You may wish to bring a hat, gloves, and water. Our horses all have special dietary needs so we do not feed treats. Thank you…